Friday, January 21, 2011

The Universe works in mysterious ways

It has been over four months since I last blogged, I almost forgot how things work around here. I am pleased to announce my come back. I have finally grown used to our new life. I think I am handling my new responsibilities quite well. The Universe (or God, if you prefer) has been really kind to me. I am grateful that I am still able to make art and continue to grow.

For some strange reason I am now working on some illustrations for a friend. You see, I have always see myself as a sculptor. This new experience is really good for me. A lot of growth, a lot of challenges for me. I love it!

I even cleared my desk to turn it into a tiny studio! The only thing that has not changed is that I am still as messy as ever.

I made this cut paper pattern yesterday, it is going to be integrated into the background of the illustration that I am currently working on. A lot of coffee was involved in the process. I'm amazed that I was able to keep my hands steady and not make a wrong cut!

It's good to be back. I am still me. Where I am right now in life, is exactly where I need to be. Thanks for the lessons, dear Universe. Here's to another new year. May there be a lot of fascinating discoveries, and magical art making experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment