Monday, July 19, 2010

Goodbye for now

A lot of things have happened recently in my life, and they proved to be a lot of challenge.

First, my husband has been officially accepted by the law school. Honestly, I really feel happy for him. I know that means I'll be busier than ever, and I have to take over a lot of responsibility while he's in school...but I am prepared for that.

Second, I am busy at the moment, looking for a preschool for my daughter. It's time for her to go out into the world, learn some things, and most importantly, learn to make some friends...etc...all that kind of good stuff. Of course, she's kind of making things a little difficult by suddenly developing separation anxiety....again.

Sigh.

Life is a little chaotic right now...but I'm pretty confident that we will be able to work this out. So right now I have to put blogging aside. I can't decide at this point if I want to come back to blogging someday or not...but this is goodbye for now.

Take care everyone. And God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment